[VoiceOps] Toll free number search.

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Wed Dec 23 15:15:50 EST 2009

You can do a resporg ID by dialing 800-337-4194 and entering the number.
If it's really held by someone, their resporg ID will be given, if not,
it will say it's not registered and you can thus claim it through your
resporg of choice (I assume you are not a resporg yourself since you're
asking this question)