[VoiceOps] DST handling

anorexicpoodle anorexicpoodle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:05:51 EST 2009

I don't find its such a big deal on reports, more often the big deal is
dealing with CPE. Since we are nation-wide it is a huge headache
tracking what CPE needs to be configured for DST, which exists in areas
without DST, and for devices that dont support DST, configuring our
provisioning system to cover for the devices shortcomings, and keeping
those settings in sync with our softswitch and voicemail systems.