[VoiceOps] Load balancing

Brian Sneddon bsneddon at gc1.com
Fri Nov 6 17:25:42 EST 2009

I'll chime in with at least one potential option.  If the free SIP proxies/load balancers all fell off the table solely because of lack of stateful HA, then perhaps running your proxy/proxies on VMware vSphere and taking advantage of their Fault-Tolerance feature is an option.  I haven't used it personally quite yet, however it's supposed to provide stateful failover for the entire system.

Brian