[VoiceOps] Load balancing

RJ Auburn rj at voxeo.com
Fri Nov 6 18:42:19 EST 2009

I have seen F5's really mess up SIP signaling on a few deployments.
They have some basic SIP features but if the NAT stuff gets complex
they were not always rewriting all the headers. When pressed it seemed
like their support had only done a few SIP deployments and it was
pretty limited.

	RJ

---
RJ Auburn