[VoiceOps] Billing of Forwarded Calls

anorexicpoodle anorexicpoodle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 15:12:11 EST 2009

Look for the presence of a diversion header, if the diversion header is
there, then that is the responsible party. I cannot speak to the
particulars of your platform, but as long as you make sure that if a
diversion header is present it is assigned as the responsible party your
billing should come out correct in this flow. If your switch/endpoint is
not adding a diversion header then I am inclined to agree with Alex.