[VoiceOps] Billing of Forwarded Calls

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Nov 11 16:36:33 EST 2009

I think the problem is some of the CPE can only handle static IP-to-IP
SIP trunks - no UAC capable of answering 407 challenges or doing
registration, which often go hand in hand.

Also, BYEs and CANCELs should not be authenticated;  that's silly,
they're already anchored to dialogs for which there is known state.
Only initial INVITEs.  Can you really not change that in the Metaswitch?

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems