[VoiceOps] PSTN connection to SONUS

Gopalakrishnaiyer Venugopal-Q16770 venuiyer at motorola.com
Tue Nov 17 00:58:23 EST 2009

Hi David,

 I have an SGX as well.I wanted to know how the physical connectivity
should be between the Asterisk Machine and the GSX.I have one E1
interface card in the Asterisk machine and another 8 port RJ11 card for
the PSTN connections.Asterisk will be used as a PBX.

Warm Regards
Venugopal G
HNM-SO WiMAX CPE VoIP IOT Team
Cell : +91-99723-99437