[VoiceOps] Probably OT Ports for Broadsoft

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Mon Nov 23 13:58:37 EST 2009

5060 for SIP Signaling is definitely correct, but unless you are talking
about calls to a MS the RTP port range is not in any way impacted or
determined by Broadsoft.  These will actually be defined in the
configuration of all the various endpoints including phones, media gateways,
trunking PBX's, SBC's (if they act on the RTP port instead of passing
through), and equipment on the other end of a carrier SIP Trunk.

	-Scott