[VoiceOps] ACME Contact Header rewrite

anorexicpoodle anorexicpoodle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 14:40:27 EDT 2009

Do you have global-contact configured in the sip-config options
tokenizing the contact header?

If you dont need the contact-header tokenized like this you can remove
global-contact from the sip-config but this is a global setting so be
very certain.

Alternatively if you need that function elsewhere, just write some HMR
to re-write the contact into whatever form MS requires, substituting the
from/to or whatever you desire, this is exactly what I have done to work
around elements that cannot handle the length of the global-contact
header.