[VoiceOps] NEW OUTAGE

Peter Beckman beckman at angryox.com
Tue Oct 20 23:28:40 EDT 2009

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009, Christian Pena wrote:

> "At 21:51 GMT, services restored. - IP isolated box and rebooted an edge
> route reflector to restore service"
>
> Looks like round 2 is over for now.

   I'm still getting complaints, as recently as the last 40 minutes, that
   termination of calls is still problematic.  While I haven't experienced
   it first hand yet, these outages sure have annoyed the general
   population.

   For those who are time-challenged (I'm just lazy), 21:51 GMT was 5:51pm
   EDT, 4:51pm CDT, 3:51pm MDT and 2:51pm PDT.