[VoiceOps] NEW OUTAGE

Simon Woodhead simon.woodhead at simwood.com
Wed Oct 21 11:52:40 EDT 2009

>From here in the UK we're seeing about 80% packet loss originating from
Level3 Richmond. Other destinations seem fine so far.
Simon

Keep up with the latest news from Simwood:
http://feeds.simwood.com/SimwoodNews

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:12 PM, Brooks Bridges <bbridges at ifbyphone.com>wrote:

> Can anyone confirm or deny that there are still issues with this outage?
>
> Brooks R. Bridges
> Telecommunications Manager
> Ifbyphone, Inc.
> Phone: (847) 983-3000
> Fax: (847) 676-6553
> bbridges at ifbyphone.com
> http://www.ifbyphone.com

***** Email confidentiality notice *****

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Simwood eSMS Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 03379831. Registered office: c/o HW Chartered Accountants, Keepers Lane, The Wergs, Wolverhampton, WV6 8UA. Trading address: Falcon Drive, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff, CF10 4RU.