[VoiceOps] IPV6

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Mon Oct 26 16:25:02 EDT 2009

Hello Daryl,

On 10/26/09 3:57 PM, "Daryl G. Jurbala" <daryl at introspect.net> wrote:

> I'll take IPv6 space.  AS16734.  For free, or as a condition of my
> continued IPv4 space.
>
> When I inquired about this when I registered for the AS, I was told
> that that program had ended.
>
> Has this policy again changed and ARIN is now allocating IPv6 space
> without charging?

The ARIN Board of Trustees had waived all fees for IPv6 registration for
many years. Fees are still waived by a certain percentage according to the
schedule available at this link. IPv6 fee waiver information is available at
the bottom of the page.

http://www.arin.net/fees/fee_schedule.html

Organizations who currently pay a subscription fee to ARIN for IPv4 address
space will not pay an additional fee for their IPv6 registration.

Warm regards,

Richard Jimmerson
Chief Information Officer