[VoiceOps] PRI Termination device

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Thu Oct 29 17:23:24 EDT 2009

The 4 PRI makes it a little harder than the initial statement of 2.
Something like an AS5400 or an AudioCodes GW might be your only decent
options.

If 2 were enough, you can look at the AdTran TA900e Series or Edgemarc
4500T4's.  Both of these have 4 T1 ports max, but I don't think either of
them support 4 PRI's at once, regardless of role.

	-Scott