[VoiceOps] PRI Termination device

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Fri Oct 30 13:23:24 EDT 2009

On 10/30/09 10:19 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:

> But considering you can get something that *is* carrier-grade off the
> secondary market for about the same price...
I don't disagree, and there's much to be said about an appliance versus
build your own.  I like appliances.  We use the Asterisk solution
because Asterisk is already the basis of our network, and we have a
large amount of Digium hardware.  If I didn't have Asterisk/Digium
already, I would probably lean towards an appliance.