[VoiceOps] Offtopic (SBC recommendations)

J. Oquendo sil at infiltrated.net
Wed Sep 2 14:42:02 EDT 2009

Hey all, (I'm sure for those who I criss-cross lists with - you've seen
it before)...

We're definitely looking to replace our outgoing Nutrakes
(pre-audiocodes assimilation) and we've been looking at a few. While I
will say I'm impressed with Acme and Covergence (which is now Acme
anyway), anyone care to either off or on list comment about others
you've had success with. Any particular one with perhaps a pre-paid
system/spinoff/module/compartment/* (don't ask) is a plus.

Keep in mind, the less interops (big 4, VZ, GLBX, L3, AT&T) we can do,
the better! (hooray for less work on the plates).

So far, as stated, I personally liked Covergence's offering as have I
Acme, haven't looked at Sonus yet, but was wondering what else are we
(myself and colleagues) missing. Newport Networks is pretty much gone
the puppets.com, socks.com, VirtualAvenue, Xoom route of the dinosaur.
So without further a rambling... Suggestions.

--

J. Oquendo

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to
ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things
differently." - Warren Buffett

227C 5D35 7DCB 0893 95AA  4771 1DCE 1FD1 5CCD 6B5E
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5CCD6B5E