[VoiceOps] LRN for VoIP

Jarrod Lash jarrod at fed-com.com
Wed Sep 2 15:12:47 EDT 2009

Does anyone here have any recommendation for a reliable VoIP LRN provider
other than Neustar and or Synniverse or some other solution other than
routing SIP calls to someone's proxy where they inject a SIP header with the
LRN?

For the past year we have been using a certain provider in Clevland who is
having issues and seems to not be reliable..

I have heard of some using SS7 to get the LRN for a DNIS but haven't seen it
work in a all VoIP environment.

Is there a cost effective way to get this information or do you have to go
the Neustar route?

--
Jarrod Lash, <jarrod at fed-com.com>
Federated Communications