[VoiceOps] LRN for VoIP

Gabriel Kuri gkuri at ieee.org
Wed Sep 2 15:54:08 EDT 2009

Have you checked out Verisign Communications Service (recently sold off
to TNSi) ? We've been using Verisign for this sort of thing. I can't say
we have a super high volume of dips, but on the other hand, I can't say
we've experienced any major issues with them either.

We dip via ENUM to their equipment using an in house script, works quite
well :) They charge a flat rate per dip. They also have the option of
routing the SIP calls to them and returning the call with the LRN, but
we opted for the ENUM option so we don't have to route the SIP traffic
over to their equipment.

Cheers,
Gabe