[VoiceOps] Acme SBC geographic redundancy

Brandon Buckner BrandonB at netins.com
Thu Sep 3 18:57:25 EDT 2009

Is anyone doing geographic redundancy with their Acme Packet SBCs? We've got an HA pair of nn4250s right now and are installing a new Metaswitch system that is geographically redundant at two locations with external call agents, TDM links, etc. We'd like to get SIP to be the same. I'm still waiting on a response from our Acme SE about it but wanted to see what others had done, if anything. I figure some discussion will spark questions I can bring up with Acme as well.

Thanks,
----
Brandon Buckner
Switching Technician / VoIP Admin