[VoiceOps] Question for NexTone SBC Users

Mike Callahan mcallahan at bullseyetelecom.com
Fri Sep 11 11:46:45 EDT 2009

We've been using NexTone's MSX session boarder controller product for the past several years.  While our experience with support and maintenance on this product was not great under NexTone, our experience with Genband -- the latest owner of the NexTone product line -- leaves quite a bit more to be desired.  Is anyone on the list using someone other than Genband for support on a NexTone SBC?  If so, whom and how has your experience been?

Thanks,

Mike