[VoiceOps] [LIKELY JUNK] Acme: EMS or CLI?

David Hiers hiersd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 22:10:13 EDT 2009

Acme is a victim of their own success on this one.  It's so easy to
manage the SDs over the CLI for a handful of boxes, and it plugs into
our overall monitoring strategy so well that I've never thought of
what I'm missing with the EMS.  Size matters, so if we had a oodles of
them it might be a different story.

Along these lines, has anyone ever cooked up a decent perl module to
work with the selecting and such needed to modify the config?  It'd be
pretty sweet to can some module that can work with their CLI paradigm
as well as expect or net::telnet.

David