[VoiceOps] FW: CPE IAD recommendations

Richey mylists at battleop.com
Mon Sep 14 21:46:36 EDT 2009

If you are looking for a T1/Ethernet Cisco 2431-8FXS / 2431-16FXS.   On the grey / bay market they are about 500 to 700 depending on which way the wind blows.    I have used the Adtran 900 series routers and had a really bad experience with some Mitel SX200s but I have one running with an Intertel that would not work with a Cisco over at T1 port.   Linksys has one as well but it’s Ethernet only.  I can’t remember the model but it is an 8 port we are using at a very picky customer’s office.  Not a word out of him since we turned the box up a month ago. (knock on simulated wood grain)

Richey