[VoiceOps] Switch Pricing

Sorensen, Marty Marty_Sorensen at adp.com
Tue Sep 15 11:05:23 EDT 2009

Speaking as a FORMER sales guy, and having done the mating dance with at least two of the vendors named below, there are so many options with any of the switches its really difficult to get a budgetary number that's actionable for any of them without having at least a high level discussion with a sales team.

We generally get better information from a Systems Engineer if you can work that out. Also sharing the timeframe when you MIGHT invest helps, particularly if its not in their present fiscal year which is where most good sales persons are laser focused.

Just my two cents.