[VoiceOps] CPE IAD recommendations

Kenny Sallee kenny.sallee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:46:55 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Chris Boyd <cboyd at gizmopartners.com> wrote:

> On Sep 14, 2009, at 8:41 PM, Paul Timmins wrote:
>
>  I've been hasseling my adtran people every chance I get about the IPv6
>> stuff. I get a lot of concerning head in the sand responses. If you get a
>> bunch, make sure to bug your rep about it.
>>

> Rumour Control has IP6 coming Real Soon Now on at least the NetVanta line.
>
> --Chris

This is a little off topic but...Are any ISP's using IPv6 for connectivity
with their customers??  What application are you all looking to use it for
(internal or external use)?  I know it's needed and understand IP addressing
and issues with v4 and v6.  Just trying to gauge if this is a lab project
you are talking about or if ipv6 is starting to be used in the 'real-world'

Kenny