[VoiceOps] CPE IAD recommendations

Jonathan Thurman jonathan at thurmantech.com
Wed Sep 16 17:17:15 EDT 2009

Great information everyone.  I have had some success with AudioCodes
devices for small sites, and they are very reasonably priced for an
8FXS model.

In addition to the requirements set by Eric, how does the ease of
configuration rate between vendors?  More specifically, I am looking
for something like this that has a good CLI.  I have tested
AudioCodes/Cisco/GrandStream which all have very different types of
interfaces (Cisco being most to my liking).  So what out there has an
easy to use, simple command interface that would make a good CPE
device?  What is the configuration interface for the Adtran 900 series
like?

Thanks!

-Jonathan