[VoiceOps] Acme STUN

Parkin, Tyler TParkin at nuvox.com
Tue Sep 22 11:07:02 EDT 2009

Has anybody used the STUN functionality of the Acme SD?  I posed the
following questions to our SE and engineer, but if anybody has actual
experience with it I'd be curious to know how it works.

-Does it work? J

-Re: performance, is STUN less costly than a very short registration
refresh rate (<30 seconds)?  Some impact on performance of a fully
loaded  SD 4000 would be appreciated.

-Is it a better solution than their hosted NAT traversal?

Thanks,

Tyler

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this Message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please delete it (including all copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this Message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of confidentiality and/or a privilege.