[VoiceOps] Acme Adaptive Hosted NAT Traversal

Parkin, Tyler TParkin at nuvox.com
Tue Sep 29 13:08:08 EDT 2009

Thanks for the feedback on Acme/STUN, guys.

On a similar note, does anybody currently use Acme’s (A)HNT?  It seems like an effective way to eek out the longest registration possible for a NAT’d endpoint, and tests out pretty well in our lab, I’m just wondering how well it scales in a production environment.

Tyler Parkin

tparkin at nuvox.com <mailto:tparkin at nuvox.com>