[VoiceOps] Switches being flooded by unwanted calls

Ujjval Karihaloo ujjval at simplesignal.com
Thu Apr 29 12:51:51 EDT 2010

Inbound traffic is normally reconnaissance attempts to validate DIDs/Users on your system; which the hackers will then user to make outbound calls and perpetrate fraud.

I would lock down International Dialing on your system the best you can do.

Ujjval Karihaloo
VP Voice Engineering
IP Phone: +13032428610
E-Fax: +17202391690