[VoiceOps] Crazy bouncy month

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri Aug 20 18:50:28 EDT 2010

This may be more than you're looking for:

  http://www.renesys.com/

Very detailed analysis of peer connections.  A bit spendy, but I had a
demo license for a while and found it incredibly useful.  If you run
an ISP with clueful customers who demand to know what's going on, it's
worth the investment to back up your statements.

JT