[VoiceOps] "...but it works with Packet8"

Hiers, David David_Hiers at adp.com
Mon Aug 23 12:11:32 EDT 2010

>From packet8's most recent 10K filing:

###
We developed the core software associated with the Virtual Office product line including the call control engine, protocol stacks and network address translation (NAT) traversal firmware for the customer premise equipment. As a result, we are able to update the software functionality of our services without third party assistance and limit the distribution of our unique customer premise equipment features such as NAT traversal to customer premise equipment that is sold in conjunction with our services.
###

There is no way they could do what they do if they limited themselves to configuring existing devices.

David Hiers

CCIE (R/S, V), CISSP
ADP Dealer Services
2525 SW 1st Ave.