[VoiceOps] [outages] VoIP - complete outage at DASH Carrier Services

Mark Wiles mwiles at akabis.com
Wed Dec 15 15:53:01 EST 2010

We've used DASH for org/term and e911 for some time... we've never seen
anything like this happen before... we have been very happy with their
service and support.

Mark

Mark Wiles, Vice President of Engineering, Akabis, Inc.

www.Akabis.com

866-312-1070 ext. 1003   |   336-358-5550 direct   |   336-989-4895 cellular
|   336-740-9369 fax

Contact Me

This email and its attachments may contain information or documentation
(“Confidential Information”) that is confidential   and proprietary to
Akabis, Inc.  Your reading of this email and/or the attachments constitutes
your acknowledgement and agreement that, except pursuant to a written
agreement with Akabis, Inc, (i) the Confidential Information is the
exclusive property of Akabis, Inc, (ii) you will not share the Confidential
Information with any unauthorized party and/or (iii) you will not use the
Confidential Information for your own benefit or the benefit of any third
party.