[VoiceOps] Dynamic T1 Faxing over IP

Richey mylists at battleop.com
Wed Dec 15 22:53:00 EST 2010

The TA900s and 2431s will handle faxing, alarms, modems, etc fine IF you do
two things.  One you use point to point circuits between you and the IAD.
The other thing is avoid sending these accounts across sip trunks that
traverse the internet.   We use a combination of PRIs for local and SIP
trunks for LD.  We route the "data lines" so that their local and ld go out
their closest PRI.    If the customer wants to bring their own bandwidth or
they are offnet we won't support any kind of data calls.

Richey