[VoiceOps] Full global country/city list similar to NANPA list

Colin zavoid at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:54:08 EST 2010

The real answer to that is you build your routing system to handle
breakout differences from carries and take advantage of it while
rolling up enough codes to your customers and taking advantage of that
as well.  If your programmer has no experience with international LCR
and no one that can provide her with requirements your potentially in
for a world of Hurt.
Sent from my iPhone.