[VoiceOps] Full global country/city list similar to NANPA list

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Feb 1 16:10:40 EST 2010

On 02/01/2010 04:08 PM, Peter Beckman wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Feb 2010, Alex Balashov wrote:
>
>> On 02/01/2010 04:02 PM, Peter Beckman wrote:
>>
>>> Your best bet is to get accounts with 5 different A-Z providers, see how
>>> they break out their rate decks, then develop backwards from there.
>>
>> Easier said than done.
>
> Well of course it is! Still, having 5 real world rate decks, figuring out
> the differences and likenesses between them helps you build a unified LCR
> database that, if you are smart, can be updated by redownloading those CSV
> files and run against your LCR db.
>
>> I think Carlos / his programmer are trying to find a way to automate
>> this process based on what's currently available in the LCR.
>
> There is a single, LCR? "the LCR."

Sorry.  Shorthand for "[one's/your/his] LCR database," by which it is
meant "all carriers and their rates respectively available for selection
by the LCR algorithm."  I know, that's about as bad as the tech support
customers that call the ISP asking why "your Internet" is down.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC

Tel    : +1 678-954-0670