[VoiceOps] FW: For Your Consideration

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Tue Feb 2 18:38:17 EST 2010

Lee Riemer wrote:
> Where's the moderator?

In fairness, I recently made an inquiry regarding Canadian DIDs.  I
would have expected a boilerplate salesy reply such as this, if sent at
all, to have been sent off-list, especially when it has a generic
subject line not tied to my inquiry.

So, while I may have anticipated a small taste of Hormel's famous canned
spiced meatlike product in response to my inquiry, I certainly didn't
intend for a truckload thereof to be delivered to the list.

[Advertisement snipped, we've seen it three times now.]

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - jay at impulse.net