[VoiceOps] FW: For Your Consideration

Mark R Lindsey lindsey at e-c-group.com
Tue Feb 2 17:56:44 EST 2010

This is a reasonable response to the January 27 question from Jay
Hennigan. Jay specifically asked for recommended providers. Jack
Santeramo recommends Commwave.

If somebody had replied, pretending not to be Commwave, and offered
Commwave as an example answer to Jay's question, then I doubt we'd
have this discussion.

I'd rather just have a vendor explain the services they offer. All the
vendors are up for public ridicule^Wtroubleshooting anyway. It's best
when they represent themselves.