[VoiceOps] FW: For Your Consideration

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Wed Feb 3 14:12:40 EST 2010

Justin Randall wrote:
> In fairness to Jack he was not a member of this list at the time the
> original thread requesting information on Canadian VoIP Service
> Providers was posted.

In fairness to the list, this tends to show that Jack's post was NOT in
response to my inquiry (he wasn't even here to read it) but instead
deliberate spam.  Of note, he hasn't appeared here to justify or explain
his posting.  This IMHO shows that he is treating this list as a
write-only medium for broadcasting advertisements.  A generic subject
line and boilerplate market-speak in the body substantiate this as well.

This horse is pretty thoroughly dead and starting to stink.  We
subscribe to the Boulder Pledge here, and I would think that most
members of the list do as well and will act accordingly.

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - jay at impulse.net