[VoiceOps] IAM callername instead of CNAM

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Fri Feb 5 10:07:47 EST 2010

On 2/4/10 3:00 PM, milosz wrote:
> after some testing i've verified (within reason) that tw only falls back
> to genericname if the cpn is invalid.  sounds like some engineer
> somewhere thought "wow, it would be cool if we did this!"

That could be.  My experience with them is that the NOC engineers are
both knowledgeable and empowered.  I've been able to have discussions
and pull off requests that other companies won't do.  ("Can we force
port these numbers at midnight even though the losing carrier has failed
to respond?  Sure!")

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve