[VoiceOps] BW RADIUS CDR interface

Kyle Stubblefield kyle at vobisvoice.com
Mon Feb 22 17:39:58 EST 2010

check out freeswitch and  mod_nibblebill

it will process rate information at a given interval ( even by the
second ) and can disconnect the call if it reaches a certain amount
(per call or total for account)

using it as a control proxy is pretty easy no media has to go through
freeswitch

you can use radius or many other flavors of database structures( using
odbc ) or even ldap for recording the cdr's

Kyle