[VoiceOps] Certifications for Carrier VoIP

Mark R Lindsey lindsey at e-c-group.com
Wed Feb 24 16:23:17 EST 2010

Is anyone aware of a certification program for Carrier VoIP?

I know Cisco has some things -- but they're focused on Cisco-flavored
VoIP, not the multivendor stuff we do here (Metaswitch / BroadWorks /
Acme Packet / Cisco / Taqua / Sonus / Nortel / Polycom / Linksys /
Aastra / etc.).

Acme Packet and BroadSoft both have some certs for their own products,
but knowing a lot of about either of those isn't enough to build and
run a whole network.

mark r lindsey at e-c-group.com http://e-c-group.com/lindsey
+1.229.316.0013