[VoiceOps] Seeking referral on Tier 1 or CLEC contact for US/Canada

Keith Wood keith.wood2000 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 01:36:02 EST 2010

Hi

I would like to get in touch with the tier 1 carriers such as AT&T,
Verizon, Level 3 or any CLECs in US and Telus/Roger-AT&T in Canada
about a potential project cooperation on international traffic
peering/interconnecting. I am wondering if anyone on this list may
belong to one of those organizations or know any senior management in
those organizations? I would greatly appreciate any referral.  I am
looking to talk to the person responsible for wholesales
termination/origination.

Thanks alot for your kind help.

Keith