[VoiceOps] Delay on RTP for Inbound Calls

Ujjval Karihaloo ujjval at simplesignal.com
Wed Jan 6 06:53:29 EST 2010

On Polycoms  we are running 3.1.2 on most, some are running latest 3.2.2.

Level 3 has mentioned RTP SSRC could b an issue, but they have no firm data backing it up. It also happens with Asterisk based VoIP PBX’s always without fail…anyone experienced that?

I will take it up with Level 3.

Ujjval Karihaloo