[VoiceOps] Delay on RTP for Inbound Calls

David Hiers hiersd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 12:39:38 EST 2010

Of course, even if the protocol did not have such gaps, there is a lot
of state that has to be managed in a lot of devices in the time
between the thoroughly frappachinoed receptionist hitting the answer
button and spewing
"ThankYouForCallingMetropolisSpeedSpeakingInstitute!ItsAGreatDayToSuperChargeYourSpeachHowMayIDirectYourCall"
into the headset.

I"ve often considered re-recording all stored prompts and
announcements to prefix 2 seconds of silence, as well as grinding some
'ludes into the frap mix.

David