[VoiceOps] Broadworks and RHEL5

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Thu Jul 1 18:27:02 EDT 2010

I am preparing to install new Broadworks servers with R14.SP9 to replace some legacy servers running R14.SP9 with RHEL4 Workstation.  I want to install RHEL5 on the new servers.  Can anyone confirm if I should be using RHEL5 Server or RHEL5 Desktop with Workstation license?  With RHEL4 Broadsoft requires the the Workstation version instead of Server.  The Broadworks docs for RHEL5 reference Enterprise, but both Server and Desktop w/Workstation are referred to by Red Hat as Enterprise.

Thanks,
Mark