[VoiceOps] Tariff puzzle

CLEC NY clecny at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 19:14:18 EDT 2010

  Hi Tim,

Thanks for your answer, but that raises another question,  Why most of
the CLEC FCC ( interstate) tariffs  include Tandem switching charges?
Since most CLECs do not own any Tandem it does not make sense to have
these rates included in Tariffs.

Also, Will  IXC receive two(partial)  bills for same call?  I am new to
this but  my telecom attorney told me she has never seen partial bill (
just tandem switching charges ) from a ILEC.

I see arguments from both side..still confused :)

Regards,
Naush.