[VoiceOps] Passing non-DID/non-BTN CID info on Verizon

Joel Perez tman701 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 21:04:43 EDT 2010

I can tell you from first hand experience that as of right now it cannot be
done.
It is also true if you are using one of their SIP solutions. I was also told
that they are working on an upgrade to allow this to happen, and will roll
it out on phases. Primary reason is that their billing is based on the CID
you pass along and also for fraud reasons. However each case is different
and others may not run into this.

Joel P.

"Always stand on principle, even if you stand alone"
"Adversity introduces us to ourselves"
"There are two kinds of men who walk the earth... Men of Action, and then
all the others"
"si vis pacem, para bellum"