[VoiceOps] My first post to VoiceOps :-)

Colin zavoid at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:06:35 EDT 2010

	If you guys need great international termination you should check out TalkFree's PickRoute service.  Its sip trunking with no monthly minimum and good rates, we are also interconnected with over 70+ carriers worldwide for route redundancy and capacity.  Its a great service for small carriers that need quality international routes.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me to and I can answer them or get you over to one of our sales guys.

Colin Brown
TalkFree