[VoiceOps] 360 Networks experiences

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Tue Jun 8 08:43:46 EDT 2010

One problem we've had with them, the RTP ports are anything over 1000, so
I've seen RTP ports in the 65k range. This makes it hard if you're not
handling media for your customers. Firewalls will block the traffic since
most carriers send RTP between 10k and 20k UDP port range.

They say they can't fix this. So we're setting 2 trunks up with them, one
for our medialess switch and then one for our switch that will proxy the
media.

~Jared