[VoiceOps] Tariff Analysis and Competitive Negotiation

Eric Hiller clec at cygnustel.com
Tue Jun 22 11:20:59 EDT 2010

I would recommend Kris Twomey // Law Office of Kris Twomey. He is in
California as well.

-Eric

> Can anyone recommend some highly skilled people in the art of tariff
deconstruction and possible renegotiation?  Specifically for UNE &
Special Access loops and possibly some collocation agreements, primarily
for AT&T, Verizon, and even Surewest?  Immediate focus is for the
California market.