[VoiceOps] Small telco seriously considering Metaswitch

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Tue Jun 22 19:25:41 EDT 2010

Agreed Support is very good, and we like the platform a lot, but the biggest problem (if you call it a problem) with them is they will not support any of the servers on the platform on anything other than their HW.  For instance if your EMS is getting bogged down, you can't just upgrade HW, you have to buy a new server for whatever their price is.

That said, what the best platform for you to go towards depends heavily on the features you need and what of the system you will use.

	-Scott