[VoiceOps] Splitting SIP+RTP PCAP files

Brooks Bridges bbridges at ifbyphone.com
Wed Jun 23 13:07:56 EDT 2010

The utility was written by Alex as a replacement for pcapsipdump.
pcapsipdump suffers from severe performance and stability problems with any
appreciable traffic.

I can vouch that Alex's utility is very stable and efficient, but I do have
to take exception to the "inexpensive (read: basically free!)" statement, as
the utility is wholly owned (as per work-for-hire agreement) by Ifbyphone,
Inc.

Please contact me off-list if you would like to discuss using the utility.
I do not believe there is an issue with us releasing the utility "free as in
beer", however I am not the one that can authorize such a release.  I will
have to confirm this with our upper management.

Thanks

Brooks R. Bridges

Telecommunications Manager

Ifbyphone, Inc.